Friday, May 15, 2009

Long Time No Post...

Ok I know I have promised updates several times now but just have not been in the mood of updating like I should but here I am now. Where do I start? How about who did I go visit now so long again? Anyone know?

Welcome to MO!!!!



That's right we went out to MO over Easter and visited my babies. We had a great time and I was so happy to see them again. It was not a long visit but that was ok too because we covered a lot of ground in the time we did get to visit. Everyone is doing great out in MO. Haylee finished school up next Friday. Tyler is playing tee ball. Logan is playing big ball because he was to advanced for tee ball again this year. Logan also did swim lesson and did a great job with those. As of today they are now living on base in a nice 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house and a fenced in backyard for the kids and dogs to run around in.

While I am here updating everyone, I am finished with school for now. Going to be working full time agian this summer with my precious babies at the Y.

If you have not heard yet my daddy broke his ankle Tuesday morning, so life around the Floyd household has been fun to say the least right now. Please pray for his ankle to heal like it should and surgery not been needed.

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

I am glad to hear everyone is doing well! Definitely praying for your daddy.