Friday, July 25, 2008

Off....

to the beach until next Saturday. I have been looking forward to this vacation for a very long time now. The reason is not because I get away from everything but this year my ma-maw and grandmaw are both going with us. I will have to say that this will be a very interesting beach trip to say the least but I am glad that my grandmaw is going with us to get her out of the house and away from Thomasville/Archdale. So in all there will be six of us head to the beach Saturday morning. We have some fun days planned and then just some lazy days planned to lay by the pool/ocean. I am looking forward to climbing to the top of the lighthouse and then we are going on a lunch cruise one day, I get to see one of my cousin and her family who lives at the beach (she is my favorite one, but don't tell anyone).

I would also like to ask you to pray for my family. My daddy got a call this morning saying that my uncle is dying. I know that says harsh and all but that is the way my daddy basically told me when I got home from work. We knew it was coming but did not think it would be this soon and with us going on vacation this week just makes it even harder. My daddy has talked to his sister several times today and she still wants us to go and enjoy ourselves. If he should die while we are gone, nothing will be done until we get back from vacation on Saturday. They are planning to only have a memorial service for him which my daddy was asked to speak at. What puts me a peace with the whole situation is the one thing that my aunt to my daddy told and that was MY UNCLE IS SAVED!!!!! When the news first came of him getting bad that was our one question we all asked each other and now we can put our minds to rest and know where he will go for enternal life.


Well I am going to leave you with that. I will see you all when we get back from vacation with updates and pictures. Have a wonderful week everyone.

2 comments:

Raising the Rollins' said...

have fun heather...levi will miss you tomorrow!

Heather said...

I was so happy to see my little Levi man on Sunday morning and get to have my cuddle time with him.