Saturday, August 9, 2008

Army

No I am not joining the Army, but my brother-in-law reenlisted with the Army again and will be leaving August 21st for Fort Benning, GA for nine to ten weeks of training. After those weeks are up Elizabeth, Edward, Haylee, Logan and Tyler will be packing up and moving 14 hours away to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. I am very at peace with this decision they have made because I know they have spent many hours talking, praying, waiting on God to answers prayers. My parents are very at peace with the decision they have made too. I mean don't get me wrong it will be very hard to see my babies leave and move that far away but you know what we will just have to make road trip to see them, we will still be able to talk to them over the phone and computer, we plan on buying web cams to be able to see each other also. I will keep you all updates as we get further into this journey. Please pray for our family too.

No comments: