Saturday, August 16, 2008

Great News!!!

So on Friday I got some very great news that I have been waiting to hear for a very long time. Friday around 1:45 or so Laura (my wonderful boss) called me int her office. Well of course my heart just sank and I did not know what was coming because I knew after-school jobs were suppose to be posted on Friday. Well I guess she could just see that look on my face as like what have I done now, but she assured me that it was good. Well she told me that we are going to have site at Hasty again this year and she wanted to know if I would accept the job as DIRECTOR of that site. I could not be more happy right now. God does answers prayer. I will update more when I know more about MY site.

While I am here I will go ahead and just update you all as to what is going on with Edward. Edward has to be in Charlotte Wednesday night instead of on Thursday. So my parents and I are going to go to church with them on Wednesday night and then my daddy is going to go with my sister to drop him off. Please start praying now that my sister and the children will be able to stay focused and remember that this is God's plan for their life. Also please pray that Edward does not worry about my sister and the children while he is gone, because they will be fine, my daddy, mommy and me will be here for them. I also would like for you to pray for us as a whole family that this will make us strong and a closer family.

No comments: