Monday, December 22, 2008

Eight Years

It was December 22nd, 2008 around lunch time when my sister was visiting our mommy at her work where they were having their Christmas party. My sister and our mom was coming down the steps so that my sister could be on her way to the doctor. While coming down the steps my sister tells our mom "I think Haylee is coming." Well my sister arrives at the doctor's office where she is told you are 4cm, your baby is coming today. Mind you my sister is only 28 weeks pregnant which mean Haylee is not ready to come into this crazy world at all yet. Well the EMS is called and off to FMC my sister is taken. From the time she left Thomasville until she arrived in Winston-Salem she dilated 5 more cm putting her up to 9 cm which really meant Haylee was coming today. My sister arrived at FMC around 4:55 pm and Haylee was born at 5:01pm. Haylee tipped the scale at 2 pound 6.8 ounces and was 14 inches long. Haylee spent 55 days in the NICU at FMC. On Febuary 16th, Haylee came home. You see that precious 2 pound 6.8 ounces angel is celebrating her 8th birthday today.

HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!
How does someone this little





grow to be someone this big?

GOD

Haylee is doing wonderful as you can see for yourself. If you have a had the joy to be around Haylee you know what a sweet girl she can be. Haylee has grown into a smart, beautiful, happy young lady.

Haylee,

Over the past eight years I have watched you grow into the beautiful young lady you are today. I have prayed for you each and every day and could not see my life without you in it now. You are very smart second grader. Your love for your brothers is very strong. Your love for your mommy and daddy is one that only you could have for them. Your love for your Nana and Papaw is one that you will always have. Now you will start a new journey in your life as you move to a new state which brings new friends, new school, new faces, new church, but just remember one thing you will always have you mommy, daddy, and two Bubbas with you forever. I love you sweet girl.

Aunt Heather

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

Happy Birthday Haylee! She is so beautiful! Please tell Elizabeth I said 'HELLO' too!

You are an awesome friend to me, Heather! I thank God he put you in my life! Love Ya, Mandy