Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update

I know I have been doing a bad job at updating my blog like I promised you all. Well here is one big update and I will do my yvery best to update my blog at least once a week if not more. Oh where to start here, I am just going to jump in starting with myself.

I have finished up yet another semester of school and finally see the light at the end of the tunnel since I am heading into my LAST semester for my Assoicate Degree in Early Childhood Education. I plan on going to HPU for my teaching degree but we will see how everything pans out during the summer and if I get a assistant teacher position. I am still loving my job at Hasty and love the people and children I work with each and everyday, there is never a dull moment there. I have been working out for the past month and very proud to say I am feeling great. I am still single but very much ok with that because I know God has a special someone for me one day, but for now I am content to wait for him.

The family is doing great. My daddy still loves his job very much and is a totally different person now that he doesn't have all of that stress on him. Now that daddy is happy everyone is happy in the house. My mommy is still staying at home but in January will be going back to school. I am very proud of my mommy for going back to school at the very young age of 57. Of course it will take some time for her to get back into the swing of thing but before you know it she will be running circle around all of those others in the program. My daddy, my mommy and me are taking on a new business of selling teak products. We are very excited about what God will do in our business. I will post a different blog about the items we will be selling and where you can find the product. Overall, we are still one big well ok little happy family.

Ok onto more exciting news here. My brother-in-law will be home on Friday. If you are just now joining me here just to give you a quick filler. My brother-in-law left August 21st and heading to Fort Benning, GA for 10 weeks of basic training. On November 2nd he headed to Fort Leonard Wood, MO where he has been until he leaves on Thursday December 18th. He will arrive in High Point on Friday December 19th. We are all very excited about him coming home for good this time. The kids can not wait until daddy is home and playing rough again with them. On December 29 the movers come to pack my my sister's house up to move them out to MO where they will be stationed for who know how long because the Army will do whatever they want as we all have learned over the past 17 weeks. December 31st my sister and her family will leave North Carolina to travel 14+ hours to their new home state of MO. Please pray for my sister and her family to have safe traveling there especially with three children. They are very excited about this new journey in life God has brought them too.

No comments: