Sunday, June 29, 2008

Business

So I have been working on starting a new business for some time now. I have prayed about it talk to others about it to get their thoughts on what my business name should be, what I should sell things for etc. Well I am still working on the name but I have come up with a few I think.


Diapers and Gifts for God's Creations
Diapers and Gifts for God's Miracles
Diapers and Gifts for God's Angels


I guess you can tell that I want to use Diapers ad Gifts for God's something so if you come up with something just let me know because I am open for any and all suggestions.


I guess you are wondering what kind of business I am planning on opening. Well let me just tell you so sit on down and get ready for the ride. I am opening up a business where I will make diaper cakes (pictures below), gift baskets for all occasions like birthday, house warming, wedding, baby shower, just about anthing that can be made into a gift baskets I will make it for you.

I made this cake for a friend at work when we gave her a surprise baby shower. This cake is not done it only has two of the three layers. The cake was for a baby boy but I can do any gender or even a surprise one. I will post more pictures of one that I did for a family friend that is finished and has pictures of the gift basket with it.





So you may be wondering why I am opening up a business when I am going to school full time and working part-time. Well truth be known I need the money to help put myself through 2 more years of college and we all know where I work will not pay for college and a jeep payment and whatever else I have to pay. So I am opening up this business to really just make a little extra money to help my parents out by helping pay for college. Of course whatever I make I will give 10% of it back to the Lord then do with the rest of it what I see fit to do.

So please pass this only to any of your friends and let them know what I am starting please. I am working on flyers and business cards to get out around the community and for you all. I am also working on a website so that orders can be placed that way and see what I already have in stock. I am open for orders right now but I ask that you give my at least a week time to get it ready for you. I will post again soon letting you know the name and prices and all that good stuff. I am really excited about what the Lord is getting ready to do with my business.

I will post those other pictures of the diaper cake and gift basket as soon as I get them loaded onto the computer.

Hope everyone had a blessed Sunday! Have a awesome week.

No comments: