Saturday, June 28, 2008

This Blog Thing!!!

So my parents and I were at the coffee house tonight and in walks Mindy. I had not seen her in I could not tell you when and boy was I happy to see her. The first thing she told me was I have a blog now, so of course I wanted to go see it right away. So Mindy is the reason I am here right now blogging about my life to you.

So first things first, I am Heather if you didn't know that. I am in college at DCCC for one more semester get my AS in Early Childhood Education then moving on somewhere to get my BA in Elem. Education to became a kindergarten teacher. I work at the Y part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer. I love all my children very much and I am sure you will hear some pretty great stories about them.

So you may what to know why I am here blogging. I am here to share with you the great experiences that occur in my life and to vent about something that happened during the day. I want you to have the joy to share with me when something great happens in my life.

I have one to share with you in my first blog. I got home Friday after work and dropping Timothy off at his mother's work to find a letter from the college. I thought oh great what do they want now, but boy was I wrong. I opened it up not really wanting to read it because I did not know what it was going to say. Well I started reading it only to find out I am getting money this semester to help pay for my college. I was so happy to see that letter and am very thankful to the person who put my name in for it.

My sister and her family leave tomorrow for a week long vacation at Mickey's house. The kids are very excited about meeting Mickey and all his friends. When we picked the kids up today so that my sister and Edward could get some last minute things done before tomorrow the first thing Ty said to me is "I going to Disey World!" The kids are going to have a blast down there and will have stories to tell me when they get back. I hope they just don't get scared since they have been known not to like people who are dressed up.

No comments: