Monday, June 30, 2008

Life

So just wanted to update everyone on my life. So far everything is going great just getting over a very nasty cold right now but I am going to live. My sister and her family are in FL right now visiting Mickey Mouse and all his friends. I miss my babies so much and won't get to see them until next Monday.

Work is going great. I love all my little monkeys very much. Meggan left Friday to have a little vacation because she starts her new job at the hospital. I already miss her very much but Courtney is coming back Tuesday after being out from having Branson. I have to say I am glad Courtney is coming back because I have missed seeing her around the Y since she went out to have Branson. I am sure some things are going to be different be we are just going to welcome her in our nice little family and keep the drama out, since we want to be known as the camp with NO drama.

I will leave it at that right now.

No comments: